Monday, October 29, 2007

To My Red Sox Friends,

Congratulations, I thought the Red Sox deserved to win and the comeback against the Indians was amazing to watch. This new century has brought a new definition to what it means to be a Red Sox fan, player, Red Sox Nation--you name it. You can throw out the curse, however you look at it this is a new franchise that will continue to do well.

Someone rubbed it in that because I'm a Yankee fan, a Red Sox World Series win should hurt my team the most. The thing about a World Series win is that one team is the best out of 29 other teams. Twenty nine of us don't get to celebrate, just remember that, we all suffer, or whatever you want to call it.

I'll leave it to Doug to summarize, celebrate, whichever he chooses to to this win. He's been absent since August and he'd best able to talk Red Sox on here.